"I just wanna scream and lose control. Forget about everything and run away"

viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011

Halloween Retrasado ~

Heart thumps and you jump. Coming down with goose bumps. You dared to go there I'm a get you so scared. We're wanting to we're haunting you we're wanting you. If you stayed and too late to be getting afraid this scene extreme I I Ima get you so scared. We're wanting to we're hunting you we're wanting to. Gonna get your body shaking wishing you could just awaken. Here we go.
Tonight all the monsters gonna dance. We're coming to get ya. Tonight all the monsters gonna dance. We're coming to get ya. If you're only dreaming why I hear you screaming. Tonight all the monsters gonna dance. We're coming to get ya.
You hide or you'd try. Kiss tomorrow good bye we thrill to your chill. Bucking for a freakout. We're wanting to, we're hunting you, we're wanting you. We might just bite underneath the moonlight more fun if you run I'm a,I'm a already chasing. Gonna get your body shaking wishing you could just awaken. Here we go.Tonight all the monsters gonna dance. We're coming to get ya. Tonight all the monsters gonna dance. We're coming to get ya. If you're only dreaming why I hear you screaming. Tonight all the monsters gonna dance. We're coming to get ya.
Gonna paint it red get inside your head head head. Like a demon choir playing with fire fire fire.
Tonight all the monsters gonna dance. We're coming to get ya. Tonight all the monsters gonna dance. We're coming to get ya. If you're only dreaming why I hear you screaming. Tonight all the monsters gonna dance. We're coming to get ya.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario